Beginners cookery courses in High Peak, Beginners cookery courses in Manchester, Beginners cookery courses in Marple, Beginners cookery courses in Whaley Bridge, cheshire, cookery classes in Manchester for beginners, Cookery classes in stockport, Cookery courses for adults in Marple Manchester, Cookery Courses in Manchester, Cookery Courses in Stockport, halal cookery classes in manchester, halal cookery school in Manchester, Half day cookery classes in marple, manchester, manchester united kingdom, stockport, Turkish and Middle Eastern Cooking courses in United Kingdom, Turkish cookery courses in Manchester
Flavours of Anatolia & Middle Eastern food Cookery Courses near Marple Stockport Manchester
About the Course
Anatolian home cooking – Inspiration from Mum!
Join us for an action packed 3 hours full of regional Anatolian cuisine inspired by Turkish Mum’s home cooking dining culture in Anatolia.
Your chef for this half day course is Aslan Sag – Aslan ( The Lion) is passionate about vegetarian dining and Anatolian street food, inspired by extensive travels across Anatolia.
You will learn how to create amazing flavours, blending herbs and spices and making dipping sauces and accompaniments.
The dishes cooked can either be cooked as vegetarian or meat dishes so this course is suitable for vegetarians or meat eaters alike*.
Dishes for the day may include:
– “Patlican Ezme” ( Smokey aubergine dip with garlic and yoghurd )
– “Cacik” Anatolian Yoghurd dip with cucumber, dry mint and dill.
– Spiced Potato Salad with spring onion and cornichon
– “Cevizli Ezme” Walnut dip with pepper paste and cumin
– “Saka Suka” ( Fried aubergine in rich tomato sauce )
– Borek ( Fillo pastry filled with spinach & Feta cheese)
– Sucuk ( Grilled garlic beef sausage )
– “Cracked Wheat” Bulgur Rice cooked with fresh tomato and bell peppers.
– “Fried aubergine, Courgette and Pepper slices with fresh tomato sauce.
– Nohut Yahni( Slow cooked lamb with chick peas)
– Mantarli Tavuk Sote ( Chicken saute with field mushrooms )
– Bulgur Pilavi ( cracked wheat pilaf )
– Kadayifi ( shredded wheat pastry with nuts and thick syrup )
– Tavuk Gogsu ( milk pudding with rice flour with touch of cinnamon)
A fun filled half a day full of stories from Aslan, amazing food and inspirational, sustainable cooking.
* (as long as vegetarians are happy with meat being cooked by other guests)